Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
188.8.131.52 Update Notes
Posted on February 26th, 2021 12:25 PM EST
- Game version check on server lobby screen.
- Rewrote network messaging code. See details below.
- Moved Washington Arena out of the core install into an optional workshop file.
- Updated Alpha Valley and Washington to use road splines.
- Client compares workshop file timestamp similarly to server change from the last update.
- Blacklisted servers cannot be joined.
- Blending out weather after set to none.
- Elver radio backpack light mirroring on left-handed characters.
- Helicopters and blimps use configured engine pitch.
- Include terrain materials in level hash.
- Spending NPC currency while currency condition is active.
Following the network packing rewrite from earlier this month the code responsible for low-level network messages like the queue, authentication, BattlEye, etc has been rewritten. These systems are now more performant, resilient, and sets the foundation for the next step: game netcode improvements.
Important notice for plugin developers: the next set of network changes will remove support for RPC onTriggerSend and onTriggerReceive. If your plugins are using them please discuss here and we will find an alternative: Issue Tracker