Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
18.104.22.168 Update Notes
Posted on January 8th, 2021 01:16 PM EST
- Use dragged item rotation when swapping items. Previously only items that fit directly in the other item's spot could be swapped.
- Increased trophy case storage height from 2 to 3. Allows the Hell's Fury to be displayed.
- Precision charges can be converted into regular charges.
- Increased maximum number of concurrent sounds from 32 to 64. Helpful for guns with high fire rate.
- Prioritize local player's gunshot audio over other guns.
- uGUI components are pooled now rather than the wrapper classes which should prevent old owners from modifying them, and make it easier to catch any remaining cases.
- Map properly defaults to fully zoomed out again.
- Client unable to connect to servers using system net transport.
- Include per-level Config.json in file integrity test. Several editor settings like the option to disable global water intended for levels using water volumes were being exploited.
- Fixed potential exploit opening feedback, song, and plugin links with overlay disabled.
- Fixed small gap in Germany cave near the seed vault.