Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
188.8.131.52 Update Notes
Posted on November 13th, 2020 01:27 PM EST
This update serves primarily to upgrade the game engine from Unity 2018 LTS to 2019 LTS. It should be a seamless transition and does not require changes from modders. The main benefit will be the upcoming user interface rework, which is available on a beta branch if you are interested in trying it out:
- Right-click Unturned in your Steam Library
- Select Properties and switch to the Betas tab
- From the dropdown select "glazier"
- Bypass_Allowed_To_Damage_Player per-weapon setting.
- Ignore_Children_File_IDs to workshop download config. Useful if creator is using dependencies as advertisements.
- Imported adjustments by Renaxon to California messenger bag and armor rig.
- Accepted four new curated workshop skins.
- Enabled new Steam networking as the default transport layer (again). Huge thanks to Miku from Pandahut for extensive help testing!
- Included mannequin in example assets.
- Convert news feed usage of Steam web request to Unity web request.
- Enabled rich text for quest interactables.
- Failed console command outputs the input string.
- LogSteamNetworkingSockets accepts a verbosity integer.
- Gap along the edges of the 7x scope lens.
- Leaning through invisible walls.
- NPC enum parsing exceptions.
- Two tiny gaps in the PEI pirate cove.
- Using rest gesture in shallow water.
- List translation differences on separate lines.