Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
184.108.40.206 Update Notes
Posted on July 17th, 2020 11:00 AM EST
Elver provides a unique experience not just through a fictional setting, but also by changing the way the game is played. Survivors must scavenge the entire map to construct horde beacons and gas masks for a chance at the highest tier equipment, or sell gear at the NPC safezone in exchange for currency to buy it.
The only lootable location on the map, the city of Elver, is surrounded by a dense forest dedicated for base building. Zombies are a threat across the entire city. Keep an eye out for any TVs with static: they mark the presence of hidden ranger crates containing unique weapons and items.
To host a server running the map add its workshop file ID (2136497468) to the File_IDs list in WorkshopDownloadConfig.json, and set the map to Elver in Commands.dat.
This project was created by danaby2 and Renaxon. If you enjoy the map and would like to support them, consider checking out the Elver Mystery Box or Elver Bundle on the Stockpile:
Watch the Elver Map Trailer Here
Watch the Elver Item Showcase Here
- Elver Mystery Box and Elver Item Bundle are now available on the Stockpile.
- Elver event and exclusive theme items drops are active until July 31st.
- Plugin UI formatting and event compatibility with TMP input fields and TMPUGUI texts.
- Lucky Coins, Sky Lantern, Blossoming, Decked Out, Crystal Shards, Soul Shattered, and Enchanted mythical effects are available in the crafting pool.
- Default TMP fonts fallback to Noto Sans CJK by Google.
- Temporarily disabled clientside workshop restriction validation until we have a better way to identify hosts.
- Moved an out of bounds boulder on Washington.
- Fixed LOD fallbacks for skins with override meshes.
- Fixed APC steering tire visuals.
- Fixed impact grenades not exploding upon hitting vehicles.
- Fixed using rest gesture from invalid stances.
- Fixed door overlap test bounds. They were twice as big as they should have been.
- Fixed yet another issue with crafting ingredients marked critical.
- Fixed slightly floating fence in Stratford on PEI.
- Fixed showing nickname on map with spectator overlay.
- Fixed battery charging while fuel is empty.
- Fixed disconnect button timer showing while dead.