Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
188.8.131.52 Update Notes
Posted on March 6th, 2020 01:46 PM EST
- Graphics menu has more thorough explanations and performance warnings.
- If server rejects an admin edit the changes are rolled back on the client.
- Tooltips support rich text and have better contrast.
- Unboxing is disabled in Belgium and the Netherlands similar to Valve games.
- Item type in bundle descriptions matches type label.
- Maps can link to update notes for future curated map updates.
- Newly created devkit maps default to foliage storage v2.
- Custom airdrop models can be overridden per-level.
- Example package contains project settings and a few more objects. Including the "ProjectSettings.asset" ensures color space is Linear.
- Objects can specify Causes_Fall_Damage False to prevent fall damage.
- RocketMod is included with the dedicated server install.
- BattlEye messages and kicks are logged.
- Zombie spawn chances internally use weights similar to item spawns.
- Several barricade functions ensure they are only called from the game thread.
- Fixed performance of the skybox reflection option.
- Fixed stitching heightmap corners when using the smooth tool.
- Fixed file sharing of a few systems when running multiple servers on the same map.
- Fixed admin and level editor box-selection with UI scale.
- Fixed road material on LOD1 of the Germany dam.