Unturned update 184.108.40.206 has been released on Steam.Additions:
- Upgraded all official maps to use the new landscape and foliage features.
- Added wizard to help convert existing terrain to the new systems.
- Added miscellaneous features required for the upgrade to the foliage editors and devkit.
- Added graphics option to draw foliage when aiming scope or binoculars.
- Added alert to the main menu when BattleEye is not running.
- Wrapped up presents under trees on Festive Russia map.
- Accepted a few more festive themed curated workshop skins.
- Updated to Unity 5.5.0p3.
- Tweaked new tree roots/stumps to look nicer on hills.
- Fixed placing doors/gates/shutters that open/close into a wall.
- Fixed foliage bounds getting reset to origin. (caused it only to stream in when looking at origin)
- Fixed edgecase incorrect foliage tiles passed into landscape foliage bake.
- Fixed undo/redo transactions with >1 depth.
- Fixed Pine_06 and Birch_03 using wrong shaders.
- Fixed House_1 using wrong fortification slots.
- Fixed to split in-game update notes paragraph meshes. [last one hit 65k vertices]
- Fixed old trees using new tree hitboxes but not new tree trunk scale.
- Fixed wrong name shown in some cases when cursor hovering over object.
- Fixed a problem with the NPCs object filter.
- Fixed projectile launchers to check for nearby surfaces similar to grenades.
- Fixed a lighting related crash when loading very very old maps.
Posted on December 23rd, 2016 04:10 PM EST