Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Unturned Update 126.96.36.199
Posted on May 1st, 2015 08:01 AM EST
Click here to find 188.8.131.52 servers : http://unturned-servers.net/version/3_9_9_0/
If you're interested in testing out this patch head on over to the Preview branch! You can gain access using the secret passcode "OPERATIONMAPLELEAF" in the Betas tab.
3rd person view is now in 3.0!
Press H to swap to 3rd person view and Q/E to swap shoulders. If you have a mouse the middle mouse button works very well as a view swap key.
- Added 3rd person mode.
- Added swap perspective key. [Default H]
- Improved forward/backward leaning to match the range of pitch available.
- Improved vehicle barricades to destroy when it explodes rather than when it despawns.
- Improved appearance of vehicle tires when turning.
- Improved leaning to only start a bit after pressing the key to avoid twitching when accidentally pressing.
- Improved items on easy mode to spawn with full quality and amount.
- Improved wall camera blocking.
- Tweaked range of impact audio a bit higher.
- Tweaked chainsaw damage a bit lower.
- Fixed consistency of larger fonts.
- Fixed trap state not getting set causing no damage.
- Fixed player kills/deaths capped at 1000.
- Fixed crash when placing some barricades.
Note: When using melee weapons in 3rd person it won't use your cursor position, rather it hits where the melee looks like it hits.
Source : http://steamcommunity.com/games/304930/announcements/detail/240158195514902857