Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Halloween 2020 Update Notes
Posted on October 23rd, 2020 11:33 AM EST
Until November 1st the event is active:
- Spyjack is updating Tales of Terror with new quests, items, and monsters each Thursday leading up to Halloween!
- Decorations festoon the towns of official maps, as well as Elver in an update soon.
- NPCs are wearing their Halloween costumes.
- Accepted several new skins from the curated workshop.
- Hosting dedicated servers using the client files has been deprecated since June 2019 and is no longer supported. Please use the standalone dedicated server app instead.
- Added Min_Stealth_Radius setting to level asset.
- Added helper methods for getting remote address if available.
- Added Horizontal_Attack_Range, Horizontal_Vehicle_Attack_Range, and Vertical_Attack_Range animal settings.
- Added Spread_Sprint, Spread_Crouch, and Spread_Prone gun settings.
- Added Recoil_Sprint, Recoil_Crouch, and Recoil_Prone gun settings.
- Converted berry bushes to use spawn tables.
- Exclude bots from server list player count.
- Menu remote images are hidden until download is finished.
- Menu was loading in the wrong order rarely.
- Fixed character list on menu not properly populating.
- Fixed unable to deselect item by clicking character.
- Fixed missing text for server config without display names.
- Fixed potential exception when enabling/disabling skins in-game.
- Fixed potential exception when player dies partway through shooting.
- Fixed potential issues reading corrupted Groups.dat file.