Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
220.127.116.11 Update Notes
Posted on October 9th, 2020 11:39 AM EST
This update makes the new Steam Networking transport layer mentioned in the previous two posts the default. For most players it should offer superior performance and stability.
If you host your own server and experience bugs with this change please report the issues, and for the meantime you can revert to the old Steam Networking by including "-NetTransport=SteamNetworking" in your server command-line arguments.
- Steam Networking Sockets are now default.
- All colliders on destroyed structures are moved to the debris layer.
- Added LODGroupAdditionalData component which can be used to disable LOD bias per-LODGroup.
- Fixed decimal scope zoom values defaulting to zero.
- Fixed per-gun shell casing effects for sentry guns.
- Fixed placing rotated item from ground into equipment slot.
- Fixed attachment of pooled audio sources.
- Fixed vehicle exit not account for teleport vertical offset.
- Fixed building items on terrain inside hole.
- Fixed holiday restricted objects with conditions.
- Fixed taillights not turning back on after exiting water.
- Fixed prevent entering build mode while in first person view.
- Fixed completing multi-item condition in singleplayer.