Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
22.214.171.124 Update Notes
Posted on February 8th, 2019 11:11 AM EST
The latest and greatest arena map from Danaby2, Renaxon and SirAdy Unleashed, Canyon Arena, is now available in-game! It features an entirely new setting with era-appropriate items and weapons.
Watch Gameplay Trailer
If you'd like to support this team in their creation of future maps you can check out the new bundles on the Stockpile here:
- Added Canyon Arena map.
- Added support for guns jamming. More details below.
- Added support for battery-only vehicles. [Battery_Powered flag]
- Added config options to disable individual UI elements. See Destruction map for an example.
- Added ability for serverside plugins to set visibility of UI elements. [sendUIEffectVisibility]
- Added ability for serverside plugins to assign workzone and spectator overlay permissions.
- Improved vehicle exit logic to fallback to a safe spawnpoint when the vehicle's doors and roof are obstructed, rather than trying to find a nearby empty location which was often abused to teleport through walls.
- Improved cosmetics/skins menu to show how many crafting materials you get from scrapping an item.
- Tweaked Matamorez scoped recoil to require more skill hitting repeated shots.
- Renamed "Can" to "Metal Can" to make it easier to search for.
- Tweaked plate glass to be unsalvageable.
- Fixed majority of physics-overlap-pushing-player issues.
- Fixed loading multiple root *.content files with the same name.
- Fixed handling unexpected number of terrain textures when loading.
- Fixed an edge case when writing large savedata files.
- Fixed loading options file after disabling gold upgrade.
- Fixed a few cases where ammo was not deleted during crafting.
- Fixed accessing storage after being teleported away.
- Fixed Ace bullets not aligned with barrel.
- Fixed small number of France objects using incorrect shaders.
- Fixed incorrect anti-aliasing in menu inspect camera.
- Fixed devkit viewport in forward rendering mode.
- Fixed minor details on RULA Maplestrike and Mime's Knife.
- Fixed reassociating barricades mounted to vehicles after vehicle asset is deleted.
Gun assets can include the "Can_Ever_Jam" flag to enable jamming. Guns start to have a chance of jamming once their quality % drops below "Jam_Quality_Threshold" which is a value between zero and one. Once they reach 0% quality they will have a "Jam_Max_Chance" chance of jamming on each shot. Chances of jamming are blended between 0% and "Jam_Max_Chance" based on the gun's quality percentage. The "ChamberJammed" AudioClip is played when a jam occurs, as well as the animation "UnjamChamber" if present. Cobra_Jam  is included as an example.