Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
22.214.171.124 Update Notes
Posted on June 29th, 2018 07:42 AM EST
Danaby, the creator of Bunker Arena among several other popular arena maps on the workshop, has just released his second curated arena map: Athens
This map is a big step up from Bunker Arena, and is now available in the official pool of arena maps!
If you'd like to support Danaby in his creation of future maps you can check out the Athens Arena Bundle on the Stockpile here:
- Added timed curated Athens Arena map by danaby2.
- Added several time-limited curated workshop skins to the Stockpile.
- Added event for plugins to modify or cancel object and resource damage.
- Added server options to tune the number of rewards from horde beacons.
- Improved chart, GPS and compass items to be modable.
- Improved vehicles granted by NPCs to be locked to the triggering player.
- Tweaked item respawn error messages to be more useful.
- Tweaked visible range of quarry conveyors longer.
- Tweaked vehicle sides blocked exit to be inside vehicle rather than at highest point.
- Fixed mismatched shotgun ranges and added an error message to prevent it happening again.
- Fixed applying stats from passive tactical attachments.
- Fixed finding vehicle child colliders in some unexpected cases.
- Fixed a bug preventing custom spawns on vanilla maps from using the server auto-download feature.