Unturned update 18.104.22.168 has been released on Steam.
All vehicles now spawn with a battery. The battery charges while the engine is running, and drains down if the headlights/siren are left on with the engine off. If the battery runs out while driving the horn, headlights, taillights and sirens will stop working. If the battery is dead when entering the vehicle the ignition will not function. You can remove the battery in the vehicle context menu, and add one by using a replacement found at mechanics/gas stations.
Caltrops and weaponry now damage most wheeled vehicles' tires. Handling is significantly impacted by lack of wheels, but they can be replaced by attaching a new tire found at mechanics/gas stations.
- Added Vehicle Battery. [ID 1450]
- Added battery charge required to use headlights/sirens/horn.
- Added ability to steal vehicle battery to disable ignition.
- Added Car Tire. [ID 1451]
- Added ability for weapons and caltrops to damage car tires.
- Added Use_Water_Height_Transparent_Sort flag for transparent objects above/below water.
- Added death cause option to kill volumes.
- Finished most of the Hawaii cosmetics/skins.
- Improved loading screens to pick random image from and map /Screenshots folder.
- Improved server info screen to show gamemode.
- Tweaked "passive" NPC pose to keep gun in safety.
- Fixed closing doors/gates on self.
- Fixed red racecar wrong color.
- Fixed copying kill volumes.