Unturned update 18.104.22.168 has been released on Steam.
Workshop Crate #1:
The first community-created mystery box is now dropping as the January 2017 Workshop Crate #1! All of the contents were voted on in the curated workshop, and are the first time you can get mythical variants of workshop items!
To open a workshop crate you will need the associated workshop key available from the stockpile. This is because the sales of the special key are split with the creators of the items in the crate. Future non-workshop mystery boxes will continue to use the normal mystery box key, however.
For anyone who worked with the old localization features this should hopefully be a huge upgrade. From the devkit you can now open the new translation editor which automatically handles several annoying tasks from before:
- Misses list shows all translation references that failed to find their text, and gives you the option to add the missing text.
- Delta list displays every english token that either doesn't exist in your loaded translation, or has been updated/changed since you last translated it alongside their english counterpart for comparison.
- Tree editor groups all tokens in english or your translation language from any official and mod namespaces installed to quickly modify text, and will update version numbers for translators to find changed tokens.
Note that only the newer features are currently using the upgraded translation system, and that you can still manually modify translation files in the Unturned/Translations folder.
- Added January 2017 Workshop Crate #1.
- Added translation editor to devkit.
- Added feedback link to singleplayer maps menu.
- Improved road normals to match terrain normals. [Does this look better?]
- Updated to Unity 5.5.0p4.
- Removed Arms Shipment Mystery Box from drops.
- Fixed roads to shine more naturally at oblique angles.
- Fixed bedroll placement restrictions to help prevent some exploits.