(US) ★THE NIGHT PATROL★ Comments

(US) ★THE NIGHT PATROL★

Comments (61)

Add a comment Subscribe to discussion

Trippy
April 21st, 2018 04:45 PM EST

I was banned for racism? how was i racist

NIGHTPATROL
April 21st, 2018 06:45 PM EST

[Trippy]: "what up n***a"

I'll unban you but do not say things like this again. Thanks

iSphark4ik
March 2nd, 2018 11:17 AM EST

Меня забанили навсегда за дом в текстурах ну я не строил его ето мой дрог разбаните меня

iSphark4ik
March 2nd, 2018 11:18 AM EST

разберитесь пажалуста мои ник catalin_capatina2017

oxydedevil
January 12th, 2018 10:30 PM EST

This server...

It has so many votes because it's the only way to function in-game. We have to vote in order to get rewards and then buy stuff. But my god I hate this server :
- Admins not giving a shit about you, restarting the server several times a day without warning and so removing your inventory...
- A shit ton of glitches/lags that cause your death most of the time (getting shot by invisible guys, shooting players but they don't take damage...)
- Admins used godmode to kill me, once

I have nearly 600 hours on the game and about 20 hours on this server but I have never seen this ! Staying alive for more than 10 mins is impossible, even if you're dominating in PvP, glitches, lags or server restart will end your streak.

But I sometimes enjoy playing here, the server has interesting economy, cool mods and an intense pvp. It would be a great server if all these glitches and lags came to disappear.

NIGHTPATROL
January 12th, 2018 11:42 PM EST

Hello! I'm sorry you feel this way about our server. This server is meant for more advanced combat which may be unsuitable for newer players or other people who take Unturned less seriously. As for the latest restarts, they were because of recent Unturned updates which broke countless servers. A weekly event thanks to the poor development of this game. This also has to do with the reason players appear to be invisible or invincible. There is no code in our plugins to do that, instead Unturned is prone to errors like this. As you may know, a 4.0 version of this game is being developed by Nelson. This is because Unturned is a horribly optimized game, and Nelson knows he is in too deep with his mistakes. I would suggest for you to redirect your "hate" to the game itself rather than our servers. Yes, you are suggested to vote as this keeps our server popular with active people. In addition most of the time voting takes under 30 seconds. As for any staff who are abusing, you are urged to contact us on our website, or to me via discord (#NIGHTPATROL#4473) If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. Thanks for the feedback!

- NIGHTPATROL (Server Owner)

Killerwagg
March 4th, 2018 09:19 PM EST

A tip for u is to Join or make a team that can help u in the pvp
I dont agree with u that the admins dont care everytime i need help or want answers about the server the admins are always there and helps me.

If u want to get money without vitling i suggest that u go for the feasts and sell the Guns that u dont want and store away the other Guns so u can use them later IF u Die.

Another tip is to make a base where u can store the loot safely.

PS. Be smart about who u team with or u might get backstabbed as i have been backstage d on multiple orations When Im Nice and give ppl a weapon

Killerwagg
January 10th, 2018 09:56 AM EST

Could u guys pls undan me My name Ingmar s killerwaggg1 and put down lockers in a place everyone can go u just have to dive under the mud at a place nearby canada base in the water and i put My lockers there bc i didnt think it was a glitched place but one of the tmods foxy banner me for it When i didnt know it was counting as a glitched spot so i was hopeing that u could plus innan me bc i didnt know and i wont do it again now that i know. Im so sorry for it but i didnt know that place counted as a glitched place . Hoppfullt u undan bc this is My favorite server to play on and i prominenta i wont do it again now that i know it counts as a glitched place. Well hoppfullt u guys forgive me.hopefully i get unbanned soon

Killerwagg
March 4th, 2018 09:20 PM EST

When the swedish autocorrect is rly mean;D

Colbyb500
December 20th, 2017 05:16 PM EST

Um my steam account got hacked and I got banned I was hoping that could change but if it can't it's fine my name is colbyb500

TR13_GODEMODE
December 20th, 2017 05:10 PM EST

Im so sorry i got banned because my little brother got into my computer and put my aff code in chat so i put a lock on my computer i was hoping i could be unbanned and it will not happen ever again sorry my name is better_than_your_failed_abortion hope it can work it out

Stiivu
December 12th, 2017 10:52 AM EST

Hello! idk what happened but when i log in server kick me out and saying “lost connection” Im banned or smth like that? My name is Stiivu in Ur Server! Help if u can please!!

NIGHTPATROL
December 12th, 2017 09:41 PM EST

Hello! Our servers were experiencing temporary downtime during the time of your comment. However, if you are still experiencing this issue, please feel free to send me a discord message at NIGHTPATROL#4473 or send us an email at admin@thenightpatrol.com

iAmDaOnE
November 3rd, 2017 02:56 PM EST

Hello! I got banned for gliched base.That base is be of my friend and i put my bed i really dont want to have gliched base but he say me u dont will get ban only put. im say ok and im put bed on some time to i make my normal base. i leave game and i want join and it say im banned for gliched base. I realy love this server and i dont want to be banned for gliched base and i dont build gliched bases more that time i had 300h on unturned and i didnt know any. Now i have 1700h. i got ban before 1 year and maybe 1 month or idk but realy a lot of time is gone. im bad english because im from serbia xD. If u can unban me please i realy be thanks to u because i play on server when its be russia before 2 years. I play a lot of time on your server and i want get unban to play because dont have more good servers like this.Please if u can.

iAmDaOnE
November 3rd, 2017 02:57 PM EST

My name on server is iamdaone

NIGHTPATROL
November 3rd, 2017 03:57 PM EST

Please make an unban appeal here: http://thenightpatrol.com/

ADHD
November 15th, 2017 03:59 PM EST

nope, we dont like cheaters man

headshot
October 22nd, 2017 10:58 AM EST

hey admins a was banned for no reason i like if u can tell me why or unban me as i love this server and ive been playing since the russia map and it says i was banned for glitching and it will only unban me untill the end of the holiday and i have many friends that play on the server and i find that its un fair as i know i havent done anything. please look into this for me ill owe u one if u do if u even read this but please i would like to be clear from this bann

my in game name is headshothunter or connorgillam on steam please do somthing about it.

ADHD
November 15th, 2017 04:00 PM EST

nope, the fact you claim you were banned for no reason says it all man, we do not ban for nothing, we are rank 2 of 7k plus servers for a good reason.

Mitchelskater
September 30th, 2017 03:57 PM EST

Owner, admin and moderators are total assholes. Trash server.

ADHD
November 15th, 2017 04:00 PM EST

your just mad because you broke the rules and got a ban methinks. the staff are actually pretty cool and very helpful.

untristan
September 29th, 2017 05:37 PM EST

@thenightpatrol
I have a problem.
my current version of unturned doesnt say this server exists
is it a different version than the new one?
i need to know this because i have been trying and trying and trying to connect to this server.
thanks.

ADHD
November 15th, 2017 04:01 PM EST

were u able to get on? or is it still a problem, post on our forums plz

Spring
August 14th, 2017 04:14 AM EST

Nightpatrol = decent bloke

___pro_JUMBO___
July 28th, 2017 02:41 AM EST

Hello, I got the ban, I was not banned because of my skill ...
I would like to razban and checking the account for cheats .... my nickname Nuke was banned on July 28, 2017!

Bajsangor
June 28th, 2017 10:26 AM EST

Hey can u guys help me. i cant vote and i need really help. plss contact me fast as possible

NIGHTPATROL
June 28th, 2017 01:32 PM EST

Hello! Feel free to email us at admin@thenightpatrol.com and I'd be happy to help. Thanks!

iAmDaOnE
June 27th, 2017 03:43 PM EST

NIGHTPATROL or any owner or admin on THENIGHTPATROL server can i get unban please my ban ends for 10 days i cant wait because this is my best server what im see in my life please unban guys i will vote so much times

iAmDaOnE
June 27th, 2017 03:44 PM EST

nick on server : iAmDaOnE

Bajsangor
June 11th, 2017 09:21 AM EST

Guys, admins pls turn on the server. this is the best server ever pllllssss

iAmDaOnE
June 10th, 2017 04:21 PM EST

Hi guys can i please get unban on THENIGHTPATROL server im dont do any i cant join server my cursor is in centar and screen is on queue position who can help me or unban me from server please ingame name : iAmDaOnE Please unban guys THENIGHTPATROL is my favorite server guys plz

Arnold
May 21st, 2017 01:15 PM EST

Did admins ban me beacouse racism but im black and im only say black nigger beacouse my friend name is balck!!!!!!! :[ PLS UNBAN ME

Ghost_Pro14
April 5th, 2017 09:25 PM EST

Night your TMODS guys banned be for just capslocking because im selling weed
it must be in caps im gonna report sayeed.He is the one banned me for just capslocking.I'm capslocking cause im selling i told you

Ghost_Pro14
April 2nd, 2017 01:56 AM EST

NIGHT ITS ME GHOST_PRO14 UPDATE THE SERVER SO WE CAN PLAY PLEASE RIGHT NOW UPDATE IT RIGHT NOW

ogalex
March 19th, 2017 11:08 AM EST

the workshop guns are too cheap you can be one or two shotted by just about anything from across the map. this server is also frequently laggy and often freezes on the queue screen, and you always get into the server with just about everybody begging the admins for free stuff.

NIGHTPATROL
March 19th, 2017 11:28 AM EST

I'm sorry you feel that way about our server. Since the Unturned community is filled with with mostly 12 year old kids that's what happens on many server. In addition, to respond to the lag, Unturned is just a horribly optimized game in every way possible. There's not much anyone can do but the developers of Unturned.

ogalex
March 20th, 2017 01:48 PM EST

thanks for the support man, didnt mean to come off the wrong way i was just in a rage earlier because these dudes were stream hunting me.

kardo124
February 27th, 2017 09:32 AM EST

ADHD plz remove my ban i want to apologize, i know i called ppl names but finally when my ban ended i came in server and you banned me again for no reason.

kardo124
March 1st, 2017 09:45 AM EST

Plz ADHD or Nightpatrol answer my question. Im really sorry. Atleast plz tell me how long i got this ban for. Plz

iiMerx
February 22nd, 2017 10:54 AM EST

Why did the server go down?

iiMerx
February 22nd, 2017 02:06 PM EST

It keeps going down, Could I please have an explanation on why?

NIGHTPATROL
February 22nd, 2017 02:57 PM EST

Our server is currently under a DDOS attack, and we are working to bring the server back up to stable conditions by the end of the night.

iiMerx
February 22nd, 2017 03:07 PM EST

Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully you can overcome this DDOS attack!
I bet you can! This is a great server, and I don't want to see it go down :D

antonftb
February 12th, 2017 10:05 AM EST

How do you sell money that you got from the reward?

NIGHTPATROL
February 12th, 2017 10:27 AM EST

You can sell the "Large $100 note" by using "/sell 33305". Please take note that you currently get two of them with the vote kit, so you can do that command twice.

antonftb
February 12th, 2017 10:48 AM EST

thanks

Aliimran
January 5th, 2017 05:20 PM EST

Süper acaip eylenceli ama tp vb şeylerde 30 sn bekletiyor o kötü onu kaldırın bence,

seantan
January 4th, 2017 06:23 AM EST

why i cant login to the website even i reset password and type the new and correct email??? pls help me fix this thx

NIGHTPATROL
January 4th, 2017 06:59 AM EST

Enjim handles the login stuff, so my advice would be to make the account with a fresh email so there isn't any password changing or anything. Please send me an email at admin@thenightpatrol.com if this continues. Thanks

antiresport
November 5th, 2016 09:45 PM EST

how to fix
no authentication ticket verification failed
pls help me

Antd834
September 2nd, 2016 08:59 AM EST

Why cant i connect to the server?

Antd834
September 1st, 2016 04:43 PM EST

i cant connect to the server

Interlix
August 16th, 2016 11:10 AM EST

Very good server, i rate 10/10

super friendly and active admins/mods and hackers dont stay longer then 60 seconds on the server.

Xurez
August 15th, 2016 05:00 PM EST

how do i log onto server?

Redosss
August 11th, 2016 10:01 AM EST

I really like this server, but I don't know how to use dollar note :( ...

Sgt_Poopy_OvO
August 10th, 2016 11:54 PM EST

And i like this sever and i got to talk to night patrol and he was very nice and he gave me a apc

Crownie
August 8th, 2016 08:29 PM EST

Nice Server

xXDISCOVERERXx
August 4th, 2016 05:07 PM EST

Awesome server, Best mods available and staff are really supportive and generous :)
Although being alone is hard, Working as a team is fun. As long as you stick to your own Territory...

xXDISCOVERERXx
August 9th, 2016 07:02 PM EST

Let me add to that, Staff are very nice and are friendly towards new players. Come and play! (Ign: Ducky)
I'm running a Sniping base anyone who's new can join for free :)

Sgt_Poopy_OvO
August 10th, 2016 11:53 PM EST

Hey can i join your sniping base i have a sniper too but i forgot it was call i think it started with an L92 some thing but am willing to give it to you and other good things. because i liked this comment :) i hope i see you in the lobby some day

xXDISCOVERERXx
August 26th, 2016 09:52 AM EST

I've moved to the russia map now, I'm the Moderator "Ducky" (Red text) Pm me when I'm on :)